Special Tasting Event
A representative from the Domino del Plata winery in Argentina will be visiting Ken & Norm’s on Friday August 9th from 4:30pm-8:00pm to offer a tasting of their new releases “Susan Balbo Signature” and “Ben Marco” Special Edition Malbecs from the Mendoza region. KN Club members who have picked up their cards at the counter are welcome to jump the queue to receive a special one-on-one with the representative to ask as many questions as you’d like.
In addition to the above Argentine malbecs, we are pleased to offer our Club Members and customers over a dozen new wines to our selection from all over the world:
- Rio Madre Rose of Graciano 2013, Rioja.
- Vino Dei Fratelli Casa Rossa Dessert Red, Belbo.
- Rizzi Moscato d’Asti 2012, Treiso.
- Alois Legeder “Riff” Pinot Grigio 2013, delle Venezie.
- L’Orangeraie Chardonnay 2013, Pays D’Oc
- Old Bush Vines’ “Waka Waka” Shiraz/Cab 2010, Paarl
- Old Bush Vines’ “Waka Waka” Sauv. Bl./Chenin Bl. 2012, Paarl
- Steve Bird’s “Manu” Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Marlborough
- Baron Phillipe de Rothschild’s “Anderra” Sauv. Bl. 2013, Maipo Valley
- Baron Phillipe de Rothschild’s “Anderra” Carmeniere 2012, Maipo Valley
- King Estates’ “Acrobat” Pinot Noir 2012, Western OR
- King Estates’ “Acrobat” Pinot Gris 2013, Western OR
- McNab Ridge Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Mendocino County, CA
We can’t wait to share these super summer wines with you and they will be on tasting at various times during the next few weeks. Your Tasting Table Host, Jason, has tasted both the Acrobat Pinot Gris and the McNab Sauvignon Blanc and he has this to say:
“The Acrobat is juicy and full on the palate with good flavors of peach and apricot, finishing with a gentle whiff of fig. The McNab Sauvignon Blanc is delightfully light with fresh citrus-forward flavors, a bright acidity, and a beautifully clean finish.”
ps – Jason, our Wine Educator, is working on a project we’re very excited to share with you. KN Club Members who have picked up their membership cards or have read our newsletter will receive a sneak peek before everyone else. Stay tuned!!